Apr 21, 2011

YetiContest Reminder: Signed Copy of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere


As a reminder, I've got a signed copy of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere up for grabs. The contest is still open for another 8 days or so but blog posts tend to disappear after a few days so I thought I would provide a halftime reminder.

All you need to do is send an email to YetiContest [at] gmail [dot] com and follow the rules below.


Rules
-Subject of e-mail must read "Neverwhere Contest"
-You should probably use @ instead of [at] and . instead of [dot]
-Limit 1 entry per e-mail address
-Open to everyone (I might regret this)
-Contest will be open until 11:59pm CST, Friday April 29th
-Winner will be selected by random number generation
-E-mail must include
  • Name
  • Snail Mail Address
  • Book you are looking forward to most for the remainder of 2011 and why
As of writing this, there were less than 20 entries so you've still got a great chance to take home one of Gaiman's classics.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. For a moment I couldn't remember if I'd entered my name for this one or not! I had to go searching through my email to be sure!

    ...It's too early in the morning, I declare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I missed this one, my GF would have loved this.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...